We believe that every young person deserves the chance to lead a healthy and fulfilling life. That’s why we empower youth to make confident health choices through accessible, shame-free health education and resources. Over 10 years ago, we began with a bold vision to enhance youth health and wellness. We launched projects for accessible, stigma-free health education and resources for peers. Despite obstacles, we became a leader, internationalized programs, and built partnerships. Our vision is aa world where every young person has knowledge, resources, and confidence for a healthy and fulfilling life.
What makes the VP PRODUCT & PLATFORM successful at F/A/Q?Strategic Vision.
Ability to envision and articulate the long-term product and technology roadmap.Leadership Excellence.
Proven track record of successfully leading and motivating cross-functional teams and stakeholders.Innovation Mindset.
A forward-thinking to integrating emerging technologies and trends. Job Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
The following abilities, skills and qualifications are needed to perform best on the job:
- Product Strategy & Development: Formulate and execute a comprehensive product strategy aligned with organizational goals
- Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch and ongoing optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product roadmaps and prioritize features.
- Digital Platform innovation: Drive the innovation and development of digital platforms to enhance user experience.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and trends to ensure F/A/Q remains at the forefront of digital advancements.
- Oversee the architecture and scalability of digital platforms to accommodate future growth.
- Team Leadership: Build and lead a high-performing product and technology team.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and incorporate feedback into product development.
- Engage with external partners, vendors, and industry experts to identify strategic opportunities and partnerships.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage budgets related to product and digital platform development.
- Ensure cost-effective use of resources while delivering high-quality products.
- 8+ years of Product/Platform Experience in digital products at scale
- BSc/BA in product management, computer science, industrial engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA is desired
- A successful track record of leading strategy for a suite of products with high user engagement and outstanding user satisfaction
- Strong understanding of user behaviour and using the analysis of this behaviour to champion the user at every step of our customers journey
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology will be key to our success.
- You have worked intensively with agile methodologies, leading multiple streams of complex work and are adept at communicating and instilling the vision across Product, Design, Tech and Operations to achieve a clear focus
- Strong understanding of business management issues
- Ability to work independently and a dedicated, self-motivated approach to work
- Your professional approach is one of strong communication and collaboration mixed with a high drive for action & impact.
- Located in Hamburg or Munich.
- Very good knowledge of German & English
We started as a small group of young individuals with a bold vision to improve youth health and wellness. Driven by our commitment to create a better future, we launched various projects to address the need for accessible and stigma-free health education and resources for our peers. Despite facing many challenges, we refused to accept the status quo and used our creativity and passion to develop innovative solutions. Over the years, our unwavering commitment to empowering young people earned us recognition and various impactful, award-winning campaigns.
As we evolved, we consolidated our various activities and became a leader in youth health and prevention, offering a holistic approach to promote health literacy and informed decision-making. With a deep respect for diversity and the importance of meeting young people on their level, we continued to expand and internationalize our programs, build strong partnerships, and inspire many individuals to join us.
In 2023, after the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic, we emerged stronger, with a new team and offices in Hamburg, Johannesburg, and Los Angeles. Committed to our purpose, vision, and mission, we are dedicated to empowering more young people to lead the healthiest life possible. Our vision of a world where every young person has the knowledge, resources, and confidence to lead a healthy and fulfilling life is within reach, and we won't stop until it becomes a reality. At the heart of F/A/Q – The Better Health Group is the belief that every young person has the right to lead a healthy life, and it's this passion that drives the brand to continuously evolve and adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of young people.