We believe that every young person deserves the chance to lead a healthy and fulfilling life. That’s why we empower youth to make confident health choices through accessible, shame-free health education and resources. Over 10 years ago, we began with a bold vision to enhance youth health and wellness. We launched projects for accessible, stigma-free health education and resources for peers. Despite obstacles, we became a leader, internationalized programs, and built partnerships. Our vision is aa world where every young person has knowledge, resources, and confidence for a healthy and fulfilling life.
What makes the PRODUCT MANAGER successful at F/A/Q?Strategic Vision.
Product Manager possesses a strategic mindset that allows them to see the big picture and understand how the product aligns with the overall mission and goals of the organization. They can articulate a clear and compelling product vision that inspires and guides the team toward a shared goal.Execution Excellence.
Proven execution skills are crucial for our Product Manager to successfully navigate the complexities of bringing a product from concept to market. This involves not only creating a strategic roadmap but also overseeing the detailed execution of each phase of the product development lifecycle.Adaptability and Iterative Thinking.
The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and embrace an iterative approach is key. Our product manager is open to feedback, responsive to market changes, and adept at making data-driven adjustments to enhance the product's performance. Job Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
The following abilities, skills and qualifications are needed to perform best on the job:
- Product Strategy & Roadmap: Develop and articulate a comprehensive product strategy aligned with F/A/Q’s mission and goals.
- Create and maintain a product roadmap that outlines the vision and direction for F/A/Q’s product portfolio.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment between product development and organizational objectives.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from ideation and design to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and inform product decisions.
- New B2C Product Launch: Lead the strategic planning and execution of the launch for a new B2C product, from concept to market.
- Develop and implement a go-to-market strategy, including positioning, messaging, and pricing strategies.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand user needs and incorporate feedback into product development.
- Effectively communicate product updates and milestones to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Data Analysis & Iterative Improvement: Utilize data analytics to measure the performance of products and features.
- Implement a culture of iterative improvement, with a focus on delivering value to end-users.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on B2C product roll outs
- BSc/BA in Business, Product Management or a related field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Experience specifically in launching and managing B2C products is crucial for understanding the unique challenges and opportunities in consumer-facing markets.
- Strong analytical skills are essential for interpreting market trends, user behavior, and performance metrics.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- A solution-oriented, structured, independent way of working and a high degree of hands-on mentality.
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies is beneficial.
- Ideas on how to keep us at the top of our game! Creativity and a passion for product management will be key to our success.
- Ability to work independently and a dedicated, self-motivated approach to work.
- Your professional approach is one of strong communication and collaboration mixed with a high drive for action & impact.
- Located in Hamburg or Munich.
- Very good knowledge of German & English.
We started as a small group of young individuals with a bold vision to improve youth health and wellness. Driven by our commitment to create a better future, we launched various projects to address the need for accessible and stigma-free health education and resources for our peers. Despite facing many challenges, we refused to accept the status quo and used our creativity and passion to develop innovative solutions. Over the years, our unwavering commitment to empowering young people earned us recognition and various impactful, award-winning campaigns.
As we evolved, we consolidated our various activities and became a leader in youth health and prevention, offering a holistic approach to promote health literacy and informed decision-making. With a deep respect for diversity and the importance of meeting young people on their level, we continued to expand and internationalize our programs, build strong partnerships, and inspire many individuals to join us.
In 2023, after the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic, we emerged stronger, with a new team and offices in Hamburg, Johannesburg, and Los Angeles. Committed to our purpose, vision, and mission, we are dedicated to empowering more young people to lead the healthiest life possible. Our vision of a world where every young person has the knowledge, resources, and confidence to lead a healthy and fulfilling life is within reach, and we won't stop until it becomes a reality. At the heart of F/A/Q – The Better Health Group is the belief that every young person has the right to lead a healthy life, and it's this passion that drives the brand to continuously evolve and adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of young people.