We believe that every young person deserves the chance to lead a healthy and fulfilling life. That’s why we empower youth to make confident health choices through accessible, shame-free health education and resources. Over 10 years ago, we began with a bold vision to enhance youth health and wellness. We launched projects for accessible, stigma-free health education and resources for peers. Despite obstacles, we became a leader, internationalized programs, and built partnerships. Our vision is aa world where every young person has knowledge, resources, and confidence for a healthy and fulfilling life.
What makes a PROJECT MANAGER successful at F/A/Q?Strong interpersonal skills.
While it’s true that technical skills are essentials to the role, much of the PM’s time will be spent working alongside key stakeholders. From the Director of Operations to developers & designers, it’s essential that our PM is confident & personable enough to work with others every day. An understanding of technical architecture.
A central part of the PM’s role evolves around the use of APIs to enable communication between the core platform and third-party integrations. Being well-versed in this form of technical communication is a big asset for our platform PM. The ability to manage long-term roadmaps.
In order to grow our platform, our project manager will be familiar with long-term scalability. As our PM your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You are the go-to person for everything involving the project’s organization and timeline. Job Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
The following abilities, skills and qualifications are needed to perform best on the job:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budgets
- Developing a compelling project roadmap that’s based on the customer needs, project opportunities and overall company resources
- Developing all customer-facing features through intensive exchange with the target group
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Providing inter-company communication and collaboration systems
- Ensure compliance to obligatory rules and conduct compliance gate process update
- 3+ years working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector, product management or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, project management, business administration, logistics, or any equivalent and relevant field
- In-depth experience with qualitative data (user feedback, single-use cases) and quantitative data (metrics, analytics)
- Collaborative skills to work with cross-functional teams, in depth experience with agile project methodologies
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and solution-oriented approach
- Located in Hamburg or Munich.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to successfully work with various teams
- Complete understanding of various Office tools, including Word/Pages, PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel/Numbers, Project Management Tools
We started as a small group of young individuals with a bold vision to improve youth health and wellness. Driven by our commitment to create a better future, we launched various projects to address the need for accessible and stigma-free health education and resources for our peers. Despite facing many challenges, we refused to accept the status quo and used our creativity and passion to develop innovative solutions. Over the years, our unwavering commitment to empowering young people earned us recognition and various impactful, award-winning campaigns.
As we evolved, we consolidated our various activities and became a leader in youth health and prevention, offering a holistic approach to promote health literacy and informed decision-making. With a deep respect for diversity and the importance of meeting young people on their level, we continued to expand and internationalize our programs, build strong partnerships, and inspire many individuals to join us.
In 2023, after the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic, we emerged stronger, with a new team and offices in Hamburg, Johannesburg, and Los Angeles. Committed to our purpose, vision, and mission, we are dedicated to empowering more young people to lead the healthiest life possible. Our vision of a world where every young person has the knowledge, resources, and confidence to lead a healthy and fulfilling life is within reach, and we won't stop until it becomes a reality. At the heart of F/A/Q – The Better Health Group is the belief that every young person has the right to lead a healthy life, and it's this passion that drives the brand to continuously evolve and adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of young people.