We believe that every young person deserves the chance to lead a healthy and fulfilling life. That’s why we empower youth to make confident health choices through accessible, shame-free health education and resources. Over 10 years ago, we began with a bold vision to enhance youth health and wellness. We launched projects for accessible, stigma-free health education and resources for peers. Despite obstacles, we became a leader, internationalized programs, and built partnerships. Our vision is aa world where every young person has knowledge, resources, and confidence for a healthy and fulfilling life.
What makes the FINANCE MANAGER successful at F/A/Q?Forward thinking.
As Finance Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that the organization operates within budget and complies with financial regulations and reporting requirements.Adaptability.
Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment.Strong analytical thinking skills.
We are presented with new opportunities every day - in very different areas. In order to be able to evaluate these opportunities from a financial perspective, you bring your analytical skills to bear.Job Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
The following abilities, skills and qualifications are needed to perform best on the job:
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, legal regulations, and donor requirements.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Accounting responsibilities: financial and payroll accounting, document management, cost center management, and key performance indicator monitoring
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in finance, experience in business strategy and/or business development is desirable
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Strong understanding of business management issues
- High affinity for numbers and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and a dedicated, self-motivated approach to work
- Ability to prepare and communicate even complex data in an understandable way for different target groups
- Strong communication skills to provide general support to the organization
- Initial experience in personnel management is a plus
- Structured approach to work and pragmatic, solution-oriented action
- Located in Hamburg or Munich.
- Very good knowledge of German & English.
We started as a small group of young individuals with a bold vision to improve youth health and wellness. Driven by our commitment to create a better future, we launched various projects to address the need for accessible and stigma-free health education and resources for our peers. Despite facing many challenges, we refused to accept the status quo and used our creativity and passion to develop innovative solutions. Over the years, our unwavering commitment to empowering young people earned us recognition and various impactful, award-winning campaigns.
As we evolved, we consolidated our various activities and became a leader in youth health and prevention, offering a holistic approach to promote health literacy and informed decision-making. With a deep respect for diversity and the importance of meeting young people on their level, we continued to expand and internationalize our programs, build strong partnerships, and inspire many individuals to join us.
In 2023, after the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic, we emerged stronger, with a new team and offices in Hamburg, Johannesburg, and Los Angeles. Committed to our purpose, vision, and mission, we are dedicated to empowering more young people to lead the healthiest life possible. Our vision of a world where every young person has the knowledge, resources, and confidence to lead a healthy and fulfilling life is within reach, and we won't stop until it becomes a reality. At the heart of F/A/Q – The Better Health Group is the belief that every young person has the right to lead a healthy life, and it's this passion that drives the brand to continuously evolve and adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of young people.